Keystone Pathway Developers (KPD) P3 Major Bridge Outreach Session – 11/18/2021 at 11:00am
Keystone Pathway Developers (KPD) is hosting an outreach/information session on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:00am EST where we will introduce our team, provide a brief project overview, and discuss potential subcontractor opportunities associated with the project!
CLICK HERE to register! You can also visit our website at: www.keystonepathwaydevelopers.com for more information and to register. We hope to see you there!
To help us understand your capabilities and bidding interests and ensure that you are notified about future opportunities (upon project award), JOIN OUR DATABASE!
Get connected! Email our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keystone Pathway Developers (KPD) has assembled a collaborative, proven team to deliver a progressive Public-Private Partnership (P3) approach to meet PennDOT’s goals to accelerate bridge renewal, reduce costs, and minimize traffic disruption on the PennDOT Pathways Major Bridge P3 Initiative Project.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
KPD believes in partnering and investing in the local small, and diverse businesses in the communities where we work and live. Individually and collectively, we have a track record of meeting or exceeding participation goals on projects, locally and nationwide.
We are committed to maximizing opportunities for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms by:
- Engaging with the community and industry organizations focused on supporting small and diverse businesses
- Actively seeking out local, small, and diverse businesses that will bring additional value to the projects we build for our clients
- Building upon new and existing subcontractor relationships to foster long-term partnerships
- Providing equitable opportunities for meaningful participation by local, small, and diverse businesses
- Fostering the development and growth of existing and potential diverse business partners
KPD’s approach to partnering with small and diverse businesses centers on inclusion, equity, partnership, and accountability.